Eni Lubricants says that with its lubricants, “your customers will notice the difference; the product speaks for itself.”
Eni’s range of Diesel lubricants are said to be formulated using high quality European base oils specially designed for today’s advanced commercial vehicles such as diesel vans, fleets of trucks and buses; the challenging demands of mining, construction, agricultural, industrial and marine; and offer excellent quality at an affordable price.
From Eni’s research laboratories comes a complete line of lubricants for heavy-duty vehicles offering high efficiency and reliability and optimum protection of your truck engine: component life is crucial with repair cost at a premium.
Ever attentive to environmental issues, Eni says it has produced a range of cutting edge lubricants that not only satisfy the typical requirements of the road haulage sector but offer enhanced environmental compatibility as well.
The i-Sigma range includes products employing reliable, tried-and-tested formulations as well as
leading-edge technologies suitable for modern engines fitted with emission reducing exhaust gas after-treatment systems, such as DPFs (Diesel Particulate Filters).
A number of the lubricants in the line have been specially formulated to provide better fuel economy and environmental protection. With
i-Sigma, your engine is protected in even the most severe driving conditions and in all climatic conditions and temperatures.
I-Sigma lubricants can be safely used and meets the standards of maximum oil drain interval recommended by the manufacturer while maintaining their initial performance levels.
The available product families are:
• i-Sigma top – especially developed lubricants for engines that are equipped with the latest technological developments, including for emission reduction.
• i-Sigma performance – for guaranteed protection and durability of traditional engines.
• i-Sigma universal – suitable for usage in diesel engines of both trucks and passenger cars, ideal for owners of a mixed fleet.
• i-Sigma Monograde and Multitech – suitable for hydraulic systems, agricultural machines and construction equipment.
• Low emissions and reduced costs
• Increased fuel economy
• Improved cold start qualities
• Extended drain intervals
• Soot and post combustion control
• Extreme temperature control
Coolant ATF fluids, Gear Oils and brake fluids complete the line.
For more information about Eni products and services or a quotation, contact email@example.com or call 02 9004 7222.